RACING SPORT CONCEPTS LAMBORGHINI HURACAN SIDE SKIRTS
FITS MODELS - LP610 | LP580 (2014-2020)
- IMPROVED AIR FLOW WITH REDUCED DRAG
- LASER SCANNED & 3D CAD ENGINEERED FOR PERFECT FITMENT
- BEST-IN-CLASS PRE-IMPREGNATED CARBON FIBER CONSTRUCTION
- STATE OF THE ART AUTOCLAVE CURING PROCESS
- RACING SPORT CONCEPTS ADVANCED UV INHIBITING CLEAR COAT FORMULA
- PREVENTS ROCK CHIPS TO ROCK PANELS
- EASY INSTALLATION
- REQUIRES NO ALTERATIONS TO THE VEHICLE
- SOLD AS A PAIR
- 2 YEAR RACING SPORT CONCEPTS WARRANTY & PRODUCT SUPPORT
The Racing Sport Concepts Side Skirts are handmade by the finest composites craftsmen and engineered to be a functional aerodynamic component; reducing drag and cleaning up airflow around the vehicle. These Side Skirts are laser scanned in house, engineered entirely in 3D CAD software and produced with double bonded carbon fiber, creating a show quality finish and added strength while the perfect weave and deep luscious clear coat are sure to please the eye. Designed with OEM fit and finish in mind the Side Skirts mount flush to the rocker panels via the fasteners in the supplied hardware kit.
The rounded portion on the outboard side of the rocker panel has been filled in to prevent rocks and debris from getting stuck, while adding mass for a more substantial side skirt. Sold as a pair and manufactured with premium 100% pre-impregnated carbon fiber and an immaculate 3K 2x2 twill pattern and gloss finish. (Matte finish and alternative fabrics available upon request)
The RSC Huracan Side Skirts can be installed effortlessly via a number of different methods. The preferred installation method is through-bolting the parts with the supplied hardware and fasteners. Alternatively, the Side Skirts can be riveted on along with High Strength 3M VHB Tape and the 3M Adhesion Promoter if removing the rocker panels is not desired.